Together we can make a difference
We have been partnering with universities and research centers for the development of our offerings.
VTT Reseach, Finland
With one of Europe’s leading research institutions, VTT research, we have done projects and research covering these areas:
- Co-innovation for developing zero-waste materials for textile production with synthetic biology.
- Acceleration of functional textile material development with AI.
- Natural compounds for anti-viral and anti-bacterial functionalities for textiles.
Aalto university, Finland
Aalto University, one of Finland’s most valued universities, and Coveross have co-innovate new cellulose-based materials and bio-chemicals for garments and textile products.
Helsinki University & HUS, Finland
Together with Helsinki University and Helsinki University Hospital, we have done a study of how Covid-SARS spreads in the hospital environment and how to prevent this with Coveross textiles. We have also researched bio-colors for fabrics.
Shinshu University, Japan
Shinshu University and Coveross have teamed up with several research and development programs e.g.
- Photo-catalyst utilization for functional Coveross garments and textiles, e.g., for sports.
- Photo-catalyst technology for cleaning harmful substances from laundry water.
- Coveross® SAI health effects study – conductive smart wear technology.
- Development of smart wear and measurement of comfort and stress of clothes based on Kansei engineering
University of Dhaka, Japan
With Dhaka university, we have researched the prevention of Dengue fever spreading with Coveros anti-insect materials.
Turku university of applied sciences, Finland
Turku university of applied sciences and Coveross have been developing new processes and services for the circular textile economy.
Laurea university of applied sciences, Finland
Together with Laurea we have been researching the wellbeing effects for the healthcare personnel and patients with Coveross Active product solution. We have also examined infection prevention with Coveross Protect product solutions in the healthcare environment – Can the infection rates become lower for the staff and patients with Coveross Protect textiles?
Kaken test center, Japan
Kaken test center is our leading test laboratory in Japan for validating Coveross functionalities according to ISO and JIS standards.